Our Pure and Natural Vegetable Glycerin is a natural humectant that attracts and retains moisture. It is a clear liquid that is soluble in water. It absorbs moisture from the air and may soften dry skin when diluted with water. Use this all-natural vegetable Glycerin as a humectant in moisturizing skin and hair care products. Add our vegetable Glycerin to DIY hydrating face mist, lotions, and creams to draw moisture to the skin, to keep it hydrated for longer. Use Glycerin to incorporate powdered colourant in soaps!
Ingredients (Common Name): Glycerin
Ingredients (INCI Name): Glycerin
Our Pure and Natural Vegetable Glycerin:
- Is made from high-quality plant-based sources and is an excellent alternative to synthetic Glycerin. It is a versatile and multi-purpose ingredient perfect for all your personal care and home crafting needs!
- Is a natural humectant that helps draw moisture into the skin, leaving it feeling soft, supple, and hydrated. In addition, its moisturizing properties help to improve the skin's texture and appearance, making it a great addition to any skincare routine.
- Is a clear, odorless, and colorless liquid with a sweet taste.
- Is a gentle, non-irritating ingredient that is perfect for sensitive skin.
- Use in hair care products, as it helps to moisturize and hydrate dry, brittle hair. Add it to your shampoo, conditioner, or hair mask to help keep your hair looking healthy and shiny.
- Is perfect for various home crafting projects; it's an excellent ingredient for DIY projects requiring a moisturizing agent.
- Is non-toxic, vegan, and cruelty-free, making it a sustainable and ethical choice for conscious consumers.
Experience the natural goodness of our pure and natural Vegetable Glycerin and elevate your personal care and home crafting routines to a new level of purity and sustainability!
Common Uses: Toners, Serums, Lotions, Creams, Shampoo, Conditioners, Hair Spray, Hair Care, Face Care, and more!
Home Crafter's Tip: Mix a 1:2 ratio of Vegetable Glycerin and Aloe Vera Leaf Juice or distilled water in a spray bottle. Add Liquid Germall Plus at 0.1% and Shake until thoroughly blended. Use this Spray for dry skin and hair, and follow up with a moisturizer to lock in the hydration.
For External Use Only
Disclaimer: The actual colour of this product may slightly differ from the image displayed above
Country of Origin: United States
Storage: Store in an airtight container at room temperature.
Best Used By: Two years from the date of purchase.
Shelf Life Once Used in Manufacturing: Two years from manufacturing date.
Shelf Life: 2 years
Usage Instructions: Use at 1 to 5 percent of the total weight of lotion, facial spritzes, and other water-based products. Mix 1 teaspoon of pigment with 1 tablespoon of Glycerin for melt and pour soap. Add 0.25 tsp. of dispersed color to the melted soap until you get a shade that you are comfortable with.
All products on our website are intended for cosmetic and external use ONLY.
Information on our website is for educational purposes only. This information is not intended to treat, cure, diagnose, or prevent any disease.