A Bath Bomb is a single-use bath product that helps skin feel soft, smooth, and silky. Bath Bombs are enjoyed by both adults and kids.
Bath Bombs are great for “Me Time” relaxation you can personalize them with different fragrances or essential oils, mica powders, botanicals, lightweight carrier oils, or even exotic butter blends.
They are also easy to make and are a great project for family time and bonding with the kids. Try out our fruity fragrance oils such as Fruit Loops, Mango Papaya and Sweet Bananas to make fun bath bombs for the kids.
The primary ingredients in a bath bomb are Sodium Bicarbonate (Baking Soda) and Citric Acid. When these two ingredients come in contact with water they make an interestingly fizzing reaction which releases fragrance, colours, and moisturizing agents that were used in the bath bomb recipe.
How to use a Bath Bomb?
Drop one bath bomb in a tub of water and allow it to fully dissolve. Get your favorite scented candle, a book or playlist, and/or a drink, and relax in the tub and enjoy.
How to Make a Bath Bomb?
Bath Bomb Recipe
16 oz Sodium Bicarbonate (Baking Soda)
8 oz Citric Acid
0.5 oz Ultra Refine Shea Butter
0.5 oz Aloe Vera Infused Oil
0.5 oz Midnight Pomegranate Fragrance Oil
0.3 oz Polysorbate 80
Mica Powders (optional)
- Weigh out all ingredients
- Sieve Sodium Bicarbonate and Citric Acid separately to remove any clumps
- Combine Sodium Bicarbonate and Citric Acid in a large mixing bowl and mix well
- Add melted shea butter, Aloe Vera Oil and polysorbate 80 and mix well
- Add Mica powders (this is optional only use if you want to add colour)
- Add fragrance oil and continue to mix, squeeze the mixture in your palms occasionally until it sticks together to form a cluster like wet sand.
- Add botanicals to the mold before adding the mixture (this is optional only use if you want to add a design to the top of your bath bombs)
- Pack the mixture into the mold (work fast before the mixture starts drying out)
- Unmold the bath bomb and allow it to dry for up to 24 hours, package and they are ready for use or sale.